Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7 Dec 2011 - Finally My Farewell??? T T

Finally going to be posted out soon.
Will be reporting to my new post on 19 Dec 2011.
Hmm...After around 4 1/2 years in the current posting, enjoying the normal office hour and weekend off, I will no longer enjoy these in my new posting.

Will be difficult to take long leave for holiday.
No longer able to off on both Sat and Sun.

Hmm...there's always different learning point in different stage in my life.
Be it in the current office or my new posting.
Be it the different people I will be facing.
They are just part of my learning journey. I welcome it though I have expected for the worse.









Above picture taken and using the photo frame in my Iphone 4s.
Below actual picture taken from Iphone 4s.
Went with branch for buffet dinner at Changi Village hotel.
Not much variety of food actually.














Well, when asked to give my farewell speech...I really did not know what to say.
Yes I was shocked when I heard about my posting but I have to accept it.
Maybe it is not as bad as i think it is?

Well, I had learnt a lot in this current posting especially from the Senior Officer.
They had thought me a lot and involved me when I was just posted in.
I also learnt a lot that the ground will not get to know and understand the background.
Also learnt on own for creating records from messy files to ease my work.

I also felt that working here, I learnt that the senior officer are actually quite nice people.
They are easy to get along as well.
Not sure why is it so different from the ground?

Best wishes to the branch and the people.