Sunday, December 11, 2011

11 Dec 2011 - Buffet brunch at Shabuya Shabu Shabu

http://www.shabuya.com.sg/

Make reservation online for weekend brunch at Shabuya Shabu Shabu, Vivocity.
They only had Weekend Brunch, ie, buffet style?
Well, you can order anything from their menu.


Below their menu. Nothing much actually.


No choice of soup. The waitress just brought us Chicken and Soy sauce soup.


No other sauce available...only sour soy sauce..


This was the vegetable set.


Seafood set


Sashimi. Only maguro and salmon and we ordered a lot of plates for this cos it was nice!


US Black Angus Beef...
Not so nice..


Wagyu Beef Short- rib
This was nice...


Kurobuta Pork Collar
I found the pork, collar or belly nicer than beef...


Kurobuta Pork Belly


All dumped into the hot pot


Our ice cream..choice of green tea, chocolate and vanilla.


Total cost: $84, I would say, the variety not a lot.
We only ate a lot of beef and pork. $84 I would say a bit ex.


Then, nearby for some photos.
I looked so fat! Padded shoulder? Okok..I admit, I am fat.