Monday, August 29, 2011

18 Aug 11 - Flying to KL

Fustrated cos waiting for Chong to reach my house from Malaysia.

Our flight was 11pm. She sms me telling me that she can reach my house around 9.50pm cos the bus broke down from Malaysia. She could not confirm that she could reach too. I tried calling her thought of asking her to meet me at the airport and I would bring her bagpack for her but she did not pick up my call.

Chong reached my house around 10pm and we reached airport around 10:10pm just in time to make it for check in. Yuling had informed that counter check in will close 45mins before departure, ie, we had to make it before 10:15pm. Really rush for us.

Maybe its me who worried most for this trip?
Maybe I should relax and be optimistic?
Its me who had made myself worried, angy, fustrated for nothing afterall....