Sunday, August 14, 2011

13 Aug 11 - Chalet again....

Chalet again....
Booked by Sis.
Wore the dress I made using Polyester cloth, $2, Lousy material.
Previously saw some gal wearing a top with this cloth so I bought..Hmm..its quite transparent and I have to make lining?okok not lining...lucky mum got this lining skirt.

Wore it with the ribbon belt i bought from Bangkok! hmm..I am just too fat ba..hahha...
I think i looked like "sponge bob" in the photo..Square!


Reached the chalet and asked sis and mum out nearby for phototaking..
Hmm..Just for Fun...



My photo was taken by sis. I am just too fat. Looked at most of my photos. I was asked to open my arm cos if not I will have a fat arm in the photo =(


Specially wanted to take photo with our chalet room door cos she bought 4D on this number.



Sis said I looked so old fashioned with the pose....



Trying to take artistic photo...eh...what you think?




Like this below........Not my sis skill ba...its my cropping skill! HAHAHA



Trying to pose like the 70s.......


Cannot take it for the above and retake another below =P





Then whole family went to Ban Heng for ala carte buffet dinner.
Dad, mum, weihong, weihao, sis family!




Its good to bring Weihao! He really can eat! 4 fishes...ducks, chicken...Actually we ordered more than what was posted here..Did not manage to take all!
Hmm..We ordered for >11 dishes in our 1st order! The waitress brought all the dishes to us and we really trying hard to clear the plate fast! Sucks who knows they served all...Previously, they took long to serve our food thats why we ordered all in 1st order. Anyway..this time we enjoyed the dinner, especially when dad came! He hardly joined us for dinner and he made noise when we wanted to go for buffet instead of BBQ.

Total cost :$205 for 7 adults and 1 kid. Violet was free.