Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 Apr 11 - Cousin's Birthday..

Went to Civil Service Club (CSC) Bukit Batok...
My cousin's and niece birthday..
Hmm..Its been long since I last seen them..

Well, he has taken up photography too! He seems so expert where I know little about lens, white balance..hmm..

Below taken using Nikon D5000 and 35mm lens..



At CSC...






A playground in CSC...






Simply love the below..its not sharp..cos niece moving..but I feel that it looks like a paint..


Well..me and sis..hmm..hehe..I did not comb my hair..so the messy me..
Sis's face looked so bright..


Me and niece..friend said that I copied her hairstyle..so i must take a picture with her!
She willingly came to me when I said "girl girl..come take photo with ah yee"..


Bowling centre..



Arcade..






My niece...the birthday girl..