Saturday, July 3, 2010

3 Jul 10 - Mission 1, Sewing a pouch

Today...went out around 12 plus to Chinatown, Bought a pair of china made scissor which cost me $15! Bought string which cost me $1.50/yard.


Bought some more cloth again. Bought 3 m of the following at $7/ m


Bought below at $3/m. I bought 1 m to be used for the interior lining of the pouch. Yuling told me there's $2/m 1 color cloth which she showed it to me. I think that is good but I can't find it. Maybe next time i shall ask the shop.

I am wondering whether this cheap cloth can be used to make dress...hmm...ugly??haha, maybe will look like ah mah dress?


Ok, went to yuling's house. She borrowed me her sewing machine and help me made this pouch below. Now i think its nice! So fun making own pouch! hmm..now..tempted to buy....
A SEWING MACHINE!