Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 Jul 10 - Buddy Hoagres

Wow, dinner again. This time on mine. Cos of???Celebrate???Cos of the GSS $200 credit?
Went to Buddy Hoagres, Downtown East. Not much people when we reached.




Rootbeer float - $3.90 each. Really missed the A&W rootbeer float! This cannot be compared to that! Well, reminds me of Poly times when me and my friend will go Clementi A&W after school or during long hours break for a drink!



Mushroom soup & Toast - $3.00 each, The garlic toast was nice.


Honey BBQ Ribs with 2 side dishes of your choice. I ordered, cauliflower with cheese and onion rings. Ok, cost $14.90. Hmm. Have you tried the ribs at Cafe Cartel before? I find the ribs there nicer.



Ribeye Fillet with 2 dishes of your choice. He ordered Marcaroni with cheese and mashed potato. Cost $19.90. Hmm..How can it be compared with Jack's Place? Well, he asked for Medium rare. The outer layer seems to be medium, and the centre, seems to be rare. So this is medium rare?




Ok, after all this meals, I will gain.......Oh no...think i better start running on Monday! need to lose some weight!