Saturday, November 26, 2016

Beijing - Bird Nest

Decided to go to Beijing.
We followed Chan brothers travel.
The tour package cost around 1k.
There were more than 20 of us and we had a Singapore tour guide following us to Beijing.
Travelled by Singapore airline. Hmm...
I preferred to travel on own, own time own target.
Following tour, I did not get to eat whatever I want.
But the food was not bad actually.
Following tour, I do not have to crack my head on how to reach the attractions.
Rest and relax, follow the flow..
 
 
Upon arrival, we will proceed to the Olympic park to view the external façade of the Bird Nest , the National Aquatics Centre



 
First day, the sky was totally grey. I just hope rest of the days, it was better.




 
Night view of the "Bird Nest" from the restaurant we had our dinner. View was awesome. Hope we could get closer but no...


 
Our hotel, Marco Polo Parkside. The hotel was good. The breakfast spread was good too.
But the last few days we came back to the hotel, the room given to us sucks.
Also. We could not control the heater temperature. It was hot when we on the heater. Well, we off it and it was fine.