Sunday, March 27, 2016

Nikon 7200

Birthday today.
I was still working on 26 Mar 2016 night.
Lucky nothing happened after 12 midnight.
Went out for dinner and to try out my new camera! Nikon 7200. It may not be new model anymore but I bought it. It was better function than my old Nikon 5000 which I bought many years ago.
Why I bought new camera. Going to finland soon and hoping to take some nice photos and Northern light!
 
Tried out..seriously, I did not know how to use the new camera. Function was different from Nikon 5000. It was heavier as well. I am wondering hot to carry the heavy camera, the heavy tripod for the trip. Haiz......torture..Maybe I should just enjoy myself with the view...
 
Below setting:
ISO: 100, Aperture: 14, shutter speed: Not sure. Using Long exposure mode as well.