Friday, October 2, 2015

Hua Hin hills vineyard

I thought this place was bored cos there were only trees around? no grapes also.
Ya indeed. However, we tried the elephant ride. Said to take 15 mins but it seem like taking so long. The elephant walked so slow and we were actually jerking all the way. It was not cheap though. Yes we had fun but I do not want to take another elephant ride again since I already experience it. Reason was I felt I am torturing the elephant. The people making use of it to make money. Poor elephant.















 
Mum finally found some ang moh to help us take photo.





 
After the elephant ride we took rest at this area. We tried the grape juice since we were not interested in wine. They sold grape essence too. I only heard of chicken essence, hmm...grape essence? We tried their dessert as well, Grape cheese cake and Crepe.