Thursday, February 19, 2015

River Ang Bao

First day of CNY
As usual, We will go out for praying.
Then, follow by River Ang Bao.
 




 
The kids were fascinated with my flip top camera. My nephew even told me that he wanted to buy a camera after he saw this new funny toy.

 
So the kids making faces..


 
He told me he just wanted to take his one eye...
This looked scary though..
Remember the once famous Japanese ghost movie??






 
Well, not sure what time we went to the River Ang Bao.
I remember we went pretty early last year.
This year, I thought we went out a bit late.
Well...The display at the River Ang Bao only opened after 2pm.
Including the Uncle Ringo, game for the kids..hmm..
I don't remember we waited last year?














 
Setting the camera again so everyone would be in the picture.


 
Ice cream time! The ice cream they were eating was actually milk flavor and not vanilla.
My chocolate were not nice though..






 
Well, setting the camera on some rubbish bin...
this Boy patiently took the photo with us which he usually won't!





















 
Well, sis bought this voucher which stated that for the $48 she paid, she got $50 worth of games and $15 worth of food. The $15 was actually in exchange for a balloon, a packet of pop corn and 1 not sure what toy. She thought that the $15 could be used to purchase the food at the food fair.
 
ok, sis said this balloon cost a lot so must make full used of it by us taking photos with it.