Monday, January 19, 2015

Ponggol Choon Seng Seafood Restaurant

Another farewell again.
I don't want to title it farewell actually as I hope we can still keep in touch.
But often, we did not. I am also not proactive enough to keep in touch with all.
Sad actually.
 

 
Farewell dinner at some Chinese restaurant at Changi Village.
Ponggol Choon Seng Seafood Restaurant
Situated in quite deserted place near Coastal Settlement
 
 http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/ponggol_choon_seng_seafood_restaurant_turnhouse_road/

 
Read the history...


 
Not sure if it was a weekday, not much people there actually.

 
When the last table left, we tried out taking photos.
My camera came with timer for selfie photo.
3 sec timer auto for selfie..
Below try out.
Setting the camera on a bowl..
Any my face was the focus..rest all blurred..

 
2nd try...
I sat further away

 
3rd try, we set the camera on a small table near the window..
Anyway, like we own the restaurant, we were the only one around..

 
4th try, camera at the opposite table.

 
Well, Chinese New Year coming soon...


 
Squid..


 
Duck..




 
Cereal prawn

 
 
Love the crab! We ordered 2..
This was salted egg crab