Wednesday, April 30, 2014

30 APRIL 2014 - Don't wana say Goodbye T T

Really sad that the team member left one after another.
Some going to night, some posting out.
Our Boss, followed by the Senior officer.

Getting to use to the people, being friends, then they leave.
Usually, less contact, then lost contact.


We had our dinner at PORTA PORTA.
It was actually near to our workplace.
Said to be italian restaurant.
We had never tried it before though it was so near.



Well, the food was "SO SO SPECIAL" that we did not know how to eat it.
Hmm..





I think this is the normal dish among all that we liked and finished.



The farewell gift...



Old and new boss...












Haiz, blur taken by someone..
Well, she is leaving...And yes! She was like my 靠山!
Everything I asked her, she would have answer for me!
She had helped me in everyways!
I believe she got more work and task being assigned but she never failed to answer to my queries!
Thanks for her patience!




Me and boss who is leaving.
I worked with her a lot ever since I was asked to be in charge of some stuff.
Then I knew she was actually good!!
She would actually answer when things goes wrong and not leave me to it.

Really feel great to have her around! Especially thinking they manage wide range of stuffs, they also have to manage difficult staff like us!