Sunday, March 16, 2014

16 Mar 2014 - 二厨


There is always a place in Changi for food.
We found this restaurant in the Changi Golf club.
Saw the banner and we drove in asking if we could park in the club.
Yes it is possible if we going to have our dinner there.

 
Well, was quite hungry after a hard day work which I didn't know what I was doing whole day.

 
The people prefer to have their meals outside the restaurant without aircon I think.
We had the restaurant all by ourselves while others had their meal at non aircon area.
 
It would be good to come here for gathering? Not much customer and I personally find the food is actually quite good.


 
Milk cabbage with bacon, $12

 
Sambal Sotong, $18.
I personally find that this is the not so nice dishes among all.
A bit hard for the Sotong.

 
Steamed Bamboo Clams with Mince Garlic, 2 piece of the below photo, $24

 
Pan fried prawn with butter cream, $18
 

 
Hokkien mee, $10

 
2nd Kitchen
20 Netheravon Road S(508505)
Tel: 65432839