Thursday, February 13, 2014

13 Feb 2014 - CWP Night

Went to CWP night after afternoon shift.
Not intended to go actually but since my colleagues were driving and they asked me along so I followed. Hmm..think for our unit, our appearance to the event were considered as supportive. Joining the games were alternative.
 
Seeing other unit being so active and participative, I was thinking...
Our unit comprise of more mature people, mothers?
Little participation for such event, only few of us went.
 
Below our OC in some game. When we reached, I saw her alone with this and I had to ask the unit people to join and support her when she walked through. The other unit, more people supporting.
 



 
Below thee OCs in funny look


 
Right was wei ting and her baby boy. Super active..










 
The unit people dancing. Pathetic 3 of them. Other unit with many people...
Well...