Friday, January 31, 2014

31 Jan 2014 - 恭喜恭喜 Day 1

Day 1 of Chinese New Year!
What is more important to me?
I felt that nothing is more important than a good health!
Without a good health, I cannot enjoy anything even if I have a lot of money!
I will not be happy also!
So I wished myself and everybody 身体建康!
 
 
Bought dresses from Zalora. With 20% plus 15% for the Chinese New Year dresses from Innercircle.
Quite nice. I found them short so I wore a longer dress.
 
 
Love these 2 photos.
Using my NEX 5
They looked pro like taken from Nikon DSLR!
Love my camera!


 
Went out for pray pray...
Crowded!
Mum wanted to wear pants and blouse...
Hmm..told her that if she did not wear the dress that she bought, she will not wear it for normal occasion.








 
恭喜恭喜!





 
People throwing coins to hit on the new year wishes they hope for.
Good health, etc.
I hit nothing.





 
Me and my horoscope.
Not very good for the new year...



 
Well, you see my niece carrying umbrella..
It was super hot sunny day!
I wanted to travel oversea!






 
Nice deco...

 
I wanted the same effect as mum's photo taken by me =(
 



 
Next to kid's favourite.
Expensive...
each ride or games cost at least $5 and more!