Saturday, April 20, 2013

19 Apr 2013 - Gathering at Badoque

Met the girls after pm shift. A bit rush but lucky it was near workplace.
I am glad that I met them.
Been to this restaurant with the same gang previously..this my 2nd time.
Tried the roasted lamb shank this time and love the mash potato!
 
The serving was actually big and I told the girls that the next time we met in this restaurant, they could save a bit of their portion for me if I worked pm shift and was late.
 




 
The chocolate cheesecake was nice too..

 
Yuling and me had present from the girls for our birthday!

 
When Joyce or Farhana said "scared the present being crushed", I knew what it was! I got 2 packets of Ruffles from Farhana and some snacks from Stella!

 
The paper cranes done by Joyce and Farhana sewed to the gift wrapper.