Saturday, December 22, 2012

22 Dec 2012 - Visit to Railway track

Went for phototaking with Chen, my colleague to the railway track near Clementi. Thanks for driving me for phototaking. I wouldn't been to these place on own. Went to Labrador Park also. However, I already not sure what I was taking here...Labrador Park...hmm...

↓ A big snail..not sure alive or dead.


↓ A park below, industrial opposite, the other side was a drain...




↓ So many heart..




↓ There's a track behind every obstacle that lead you to where you choose to go


↓ bubbles...



↓ The place III??



↓ Blocked.





↓ Can't see the track.. 



↓ Brighter path in front 



↓ An opening and an ending






I still prefer color photos. That was why most of the photos I took in colors. This, I converted to Black and White so that the word could be more obvious.



I took the pictures in fear..
The railway was actually above water, though it was perfectly safe, but I was still scared when I walked the track.

↓ FEAR