Saturday, August 18, 2012

18 Aug 2012 - Museum Museum

Went for Museum Tour. Singaporeans enjoyed Free Entry to National Heritage Board Museum from 1-31 Aug 2012. Making used of this privileges, we visited 3 today.

First we went to Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, 晚晴园. It was a small museum. There were some programme when we reached for the kids. Some Puppet show. Really nothing much and few visitors.
http://wanqingyuan.org.sg/



↓ Me and my Yellow pants today plus yellow watch! "OBIANG!"





























Next, Singapore Art Museum. We had to queue for our ticket by showing our NRIC. Hmm....I am not art lover? I found the "Crowd of Bystanders by Zhou Xiaohu" quite interesting. Rest....hmm....
http://www.singaporeartmuseum.sg/


↓ Don't know where to paste the sticker?




Last, Singapore National Museum. Preferred this than the other 2. The queue was longer, there were more things to see, more things that I could relate to. It was about Singapore history.

Well, I think I preferred scenary, garden than Museum. How many of us really have time, patient to read what was written beside the display? Hmm....I wished I could.







 ↓ There's one side stated: "HUAT AH!"







↓ Chinese opera costume.



↓ Old Tamil show


↓ Did your mum wear these before?


↓ Dressmaker...


↓ With her new croc shoe bought today. Heard from her mum that she chose and that's it, she wouldn't let go. When I asked, she said..I love hello kitty mah. Hmm..Since When?



↓ Is my teeth black? Must be black squid Spaghetti =(