Sunday, May 13, 2012

13 May 2012 - Sundown Race pack collection


Collected the Sundown race pack today at Singapore Expo.
There were many counters and no crowd.
Collection was fast. However, disappointed with the race pack as there were nothing except some brochures..Some samples of male facial wash.

Anyway, doubt I will go for the run? Even if i go, I will run the most 15km..then??
Well, the race stated I have to complete 42km by 8hrs..
Will I able to complete if I walk?

I saw the cut off timing for 10km was 2.5hrs. It was achievable as I completed around 1 hr 27mins
Okok..to a person who hate to run...I think I shouldn't have sign up at first!

Start off time is a turn off too! 1230am! How am I to get there? hmm.....let see if I will really go on 27 May 12. haha...Think it would just be a waste of my $$