Saturday, November 26, 2011

25 Nov 11 - Scholars Hotpot

Bought voucher for this long time ago..and its expiring soon..

23 Middle Road #01-01/02
Tel: 6339608


Said to have buffet, but very limited variety. Only bun, prawns, dumplings, some fried kuay tiao.



Tom Yam and "Medicine" soup.


The non cooked food for steamboat also not much variety.
The crab were big, but not all were fresh.




Some additional food. Deer Meat. Its nicer than Beef.


Oyster tasted YUCKY!


Roasted Duck skin. Not bad.


Not sure what is this. Not nice.


There was a section of non cooked BBQ food to choose from. Limited variety also and not that nice also.
I found the seafood not fresh.




I paid $19.90 for the voucher. I saw the price at the restaurant. It was $19.80? Can't remember. With BBQ, $2 extra. That is, I saved only $2...Hmm...


There were quite a lot of people when we left. Mostly with vouchers ba?
I don't really feel the food here is nice and fresh.

(Taken with Iphone)